The Hub is interested in connecting with high-quality research organisations focused on population ageing in Asia, to establish collaborative research initiatives and related activities.
Current linkages include:
- REGIONAL AND GLOBAL LINKS: Asian Development Bank; Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association (APRIA); Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU); East-West Center (Hawaii); HelpAge International; International Monetary Fund; United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP); World Bank
- CHINA: Employment and Social Security Center, Fudan University; Hunan Agriculture University; Department of Risk Management and Insurance, Peking University; School of Statistics, Renmin University; School of Entrepreneurship and Management, ShanghaiTech University; College of Public Administration, Zhejiang University; Huazhong University of Science and Technology; Zhejiang Lvkang Medical Care Group
- INDONESIA: Ministry of National Development Planning (Bappenas)
- SINGAPORE: Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
- THAILAND: Bank of Thailand; Mahidol University; Ministry of Public Health
- VIETNAM: National Economics University; Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences
Hub researchers regularly visit leading research institutions in Asia, and welcome visiting students and academics focused on population ageing in Asia to UNSW Sydney to collaborate, for example, under UNSW Sydney’s Research Practicum Program.
Professor Philip O’Keefe, Hub Director
Associate Professor Katja Hanewald, Director of Research
Dr Bei Lu, Director of Outreach