One PhD scholarship is on offer for up to 3.5 years starting in 2019. The CEPAR scholarship will be awarded under the same conditions and benefits as the Research Training Program and include an additional $5,000 annual top-up.
The PhD project must be aligned with the core interests of the Centre’s decision making, expectations and cognitive ageing research stream. Projects may involve secondary analysis of existing datasets or collection of new data and literature reviews.
Research proposals must fall into one of the following research areas:
- Cognitive ageing in relation to financial and health decision making
- Identifying individual and social influences on decision making at older ages
- Expectations about aging, implicit bias about ageing and how this impacts outcomes such as health, policy or other social or psychological outcomes.
Applications are now open.
Please check the Guidelines for eligbility.
Applications should me sent to email@example.com by 30 November 2018.
CEPAR Supplementary Scholarships provide additional support to eligible international and domestic higher degree research students who are in receipt of an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship, National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) or university equivalent scholarship to assist them with pursuing a program of study related to CEPAR.
Applications for the 2019 round are now open.
Please check the Guidelines for eligibility.
Scientia PhD Scholarships
UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarships offer:
- The opportunity to work on high quality research projects with the best supervisory teams in world class environments
- $40K a year stipend for four years
- Tuition fees for the full 4 year period
- Coaching and mentoring as part of a highly personalised leadership development plan
- Up to $10k each year to assist career development and international research collaborations
Applications for 2018 have closed. For more information on future rounds of the Scientia Scholarship scheme visit the 2025 website.
CEPAR and the UNSW Business School offer highly competitive summer research scholarships to currently enrolled undergraduate students who are considering Honours and/or postgraduate research in the future. Students will participate in research projects supervised by CEPAR researchers and gain valuable research experience.
Futher information about the program can be found on the flyer.
2018/19 summer research scholarships are now open with the following projects available:
Applications for 2018 have closed.
CEPAR Honours Scholarships
Honours scholarships valued at $5000 are available to students wishing to enrol in a fourth year of undergraduate study to expand their knowledge in a particular area of study and to develop their research skills.
Scholarship applications for 2018 are now closed. Applications for 2019 scholarships will open in December 2018.