CEPAR Supplementary Scholarships provide additional support to eligible international and domestic higher degree research students who are in receipt of an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship, National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) or university equivalent scholarship to assist them with pursuing a program of study related to CEPAR.
Please check the Guidelines for eligibility.
Applications have closed. Applications for 2020 will open in October.
Scientia PhD Scholarships
UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarships offer:
- The opportunity to work on high quality research projects with the best supervisory teams in world class environments
- $40K a year stipend for four years
- Tuition fees for the full 4 year period
- Coaching and mentoring as part of a highly personalised leadership development plan
- Up to $10k each year to assist career development and international research collaborations
Applications for 2018 have closed. For more information on future rounds of the Scientia Scholarship scheme visit the 2025 website.
CEPAR and the UNSW Business School offer highly competitive summer research scholarships to currently enrolled undergraduate students who are considering Honours and/or postgraduate research in the future. Students will participate in research projects supervised by CEPAR researchers and gain valuable research experience.
Futher information about the program can be found on the flyer.
Applications for 2018/2019 have closed. Applications for 2019/2020 will open in August 2019.
Applications for 2019 scholarships have closed. Applications for 2020 scholarships will open in October 2019.
Review the CEPAR Honours Scholarship Guidelines